Work Permit – UK

SENIOR CARER / IT / CHEF - Call Us For Detail's

Work Permit - UK

For UK Tier 2 work visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer.

To be eligible for this visa you must :

Have a certificate of sponsorship from your employer with information about the role you have been offered in the UK.

Work for a UK employer that is been approved by the Home Office.

Visa extendable upto 5 years.

With the skilled worker visa you can Work for any eligible job, bring your partner and children to UK as your dependents, You are eligible to apply for PR if you have lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements.

How we Assist you:
The Assessment of your Personal Circumstances


Preparation of your Application
Experience the world through overseas education and international internships
OUR LOCATIONSWhere to find us?
No.22, First Floor, Ashika Chambers,
Near G.K Moopanar Flyover,
Chennai- 18
GET IN TOUCHSocial links
Stay connected with us! Follow our social links to get the latest updates and join the conversation

© 2023 Victory Overseas.

Website developed by e Orchids

© 2017-2019 Victory Overseas.